// Smashing Magazine is promoting it’s Smashing Library service and they are offering a free eBook with a collection of some of their best articles. Contents include:
– Designing For The Reading Experience
– Logical Breakpoints For Your Responsive Design
– Sketching A New Mobile Web
– Towards A Retina Web
– Avoiding The Pitfalls Of Free
– Why User Experience Cannot Be Designed
– Building Something That Your Users Will Actually Want To Buy
– “But The Client Wants IE 6 Support!”
– Passive Income Strategies For Web Designers
– Mastering Photoshop: Unknown Tricks and Time-Savers
– The Art Of Film Title Design Throughout Cinema History
– Teach Them How To Hit The Ground Running And Faceplant At The Same Time?
Follow the link to download it (you also get signed up to the their newsletter – you can opt-out later of course).